Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weekly Picks.... 1/20- 1/25

Weekly Picks in and around the area....


PICK ONE:
The Fiber Arts Festival 
January 21st - 23rd
A weekend of fiber arts, workshops, classes and vendors. 
Brought to you by Knit 1. 
THIS IS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
This great event will be taking place at The Powerhouse


PICK TWO:
Against Me! with Cheap Girls and Fences at The Hi-Tone in Memphis. 
Saturday, January 22nd
9:00
$13. 
All ages!

PICK THREE:
The Oxford Convention and Visitors Bureau presents
 The Winter Indoor Yard Sale
January 22nd for 9Am - 1PM
at The Oxford Convention Center on Sisk Ave. and Hwy 7. 
*I went last year and it's awesome! Just get there early so you can 
find parking and not have to wait in too long of a line. 






****Personal sidenote: I am feeling so sluggish these past few weeks... dragging my feet back to work. I have been sick, so that is the main reason for the slow days and lack of even touching my computer really... BUT I am back to Amelia and ready to get the ball rolling on all things Afterschool Oxford related. Thanks for sticking with me and checking back often to see what's been going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment