Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sanderson Wallpaper.

If I had the guts, I'd wallpaper one wall in every room of my house in some awesome, bold design. Each room would revolve around that one print. The paint on the rest of the walls would reflect the print of choice. And if the room was small enough, the whole thing would get covered in the beautiful design.
But alas, I don't have the guts, so I'm left dreaming of wallpaper and thinking about the what ifs.

I found some new designs from wallpaper and fabric UK company Sanderson yesterday.
These are the design that make me smile... When you click on each print option though, there are different color combinations throughout the site. Enjoy!


Highlights from the brand new reissued 1950's designs of wallpaper and fabrics...







Black backdrops that I LOVE! Perfect for a small bathroom or a closet. Or a whole wall if you dare.






More that make me really happy...


1 comment:

  1. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
    theatre backdrops

    ReplyDelete