Friday, September 3, 2010

Web Design hits Oxford

So, when it came to getting a website for Amelia, I felt overwhelmed. I'm not computer savvy nor do I have a very long rope in this world either. It seemed daunting for sure.  Well, my good friend James stepped up to the plate around the same time with his web business that he was just getting off the ground.

After talking to him about my ideas and what he could do to make them reality as well as bring in a lot of his own, I instantly felt better about the process.
Soon, ameliapresents.com was born.
I couldn't have been happier!!!

BUT NOW.....

I give you CONFIT.
This is James's website for his amazing knowledge and creative eye!!! Now you too can have an awesome website. Contact him. He can build from scratch, work on what you have, ect....

No comments:

Post a Comment