Thursday, September 15, 2011

Recap of a busy week

This week has been a whirrrrrlwind. That's an understatement. 


Monday: I was pleasantly surprised to see a post on Design Sponge where our home was featured in one of my most favorite sections on that rad blog, Make It Yours. From our  Sneak Peak back in December, two rooms were used and you are given the resources to recreate it.  From the colors to the items in the room. Thank you Grace and Amy for having us back. 




Tuesday: It was the last days to vote in the Daily Candy, Start Small, Go Big contest where I was a finalist. 

Wednesday: Peace Out

Thursday: The new issue of Southern Flourish came out. I never expected to be on the cover. But I'm certainly honored that I was. I love this magazine. 

Friday: Today we find out who won in the Daily Candy contest. Wish me luck!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment