Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Backstory

It is amazing how busy I have already been this summer.... I have started on a few different projects and the store has been busy. All great news, but it hasn't allowed me much time to blog. I went back and forth with feeling really bad about that, but I've come to realize, it's ok. My whole adult life, I've always had a lot going on. Different projects that keep me going in different directions. Always pretty busy. I tell myself that I want to slow down. So I do. But when I do, I can't stop thinking of all the things I want to be doing. 
I just need to embrace it. That's who I am. I will always have a new project that I'm working on. Most of my ideas, I'll see all the way to the end. Others will fizzle out because I don't have the same drive to see it through that I thought I might in the beginning. They don't have the same jazz that others might. 
With that said.... I am hammering about a plan for myself to blog on a regular basis. I'm using the summer to figure out a plan. One that makes me want to get up and write. Take more pictures for the blog. 
I also want to change the layout. It might mean that I will be moving the blog to another place, but in the meantime, I'll stay here. 


I hope that whatever direction I take it in, that you will go there with me. 


Thank you. 


PS.... I have lots of great news that I will be able to share with you in the next few weeks. Ideas that are taking shape and such that I can start talking about soon.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment