Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scene Beat: Make Me A Mixtape

Hey there! I'm back from NYC where I was attending the National Stationery Show and it was so awesome. I will post some pictures of new lines I'll be carrying in the store tomorrow. 
Today I have a guest DJ... 
Make Me A Mix Tape comes to you from Memphis painter, Lofi. You might have seen his work in a few of the Motel Art Shows, "The One Night Stand at The Ole Miss Motel"


Louvin Brothers- Hoping That You're Hoping
REM- Don't Go Back To Rockville
Ben Folds/Nick Hornby- Password
David Ruffin- I Miss You pt. 1
Rolling Stones- Worried About You
The Roots/Erykah Badu- You Got Me
Yo La Tengo- Stockholm Syndrome
Heatmiser- See You Later
Beth Orton- Concrete Sky
Reigning Sound- Since When
Elvis Presley- Good Time Charlie
Gram parsons- $1000 Wedding
Drive-By Truckers- My Sweet Annette

Enjoy the mix!! Thanks Lofi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment