Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scene Beat sneak peek

Next week, I am starting a new section to Afterschool Oxford called Scene Beat.
A tongue and cheek spin on Teen Beat magazine, each Tuesday it will feature interviews, mixtapes, indie rock cribs, pins ups and more, from different bands, writers and artists from around the country and locally.
This has been 15 years in the making.... I will take you back through old photos that I've taken over the years from my life on the road, interviews that I've been compiling along with new ones to come, and so much more.... 
Here's a sneak peek into just one of the many mix tapes Scene Beat will bring you...

This week's Make Me A Mix Tape comes to you from:
MARK KOZELEK OF RED HOUSE PAINTERS/ SUN KIL MOON

1. Send In The Clowns by Judy Collins
2. Carpet Crawlers by Genesis
3. Tea For One by Led Zeppelin
4. Glory Road by Neil Diamond
5. How Can I Love You by Cat Stevens
6. Baby I Love Your Way by Peter Frampton
7. Win by David Bowie
8. Machine Gun by Jimi Hendrix
9. Darcy Farrow by John Denver
10. I'm Not In Love by 10CC 

Enjoy!

Let me know what you think! 

1 comment: