Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Make Me A Linked Mix Tape: Number Seven

Well, to change things up a little bit, I'm going to let you in on my Shazam play list.
Here's Make Me Linked (Shazam) Mix Tape: Number Seven.
I do have some really embarrassing songs on my Shazam list...some of those guilty pleasures even made the mix this week. Shame has gone out the window (I see you Bruno Mars and Avril Lavigne). 
But I also found some really great stuff too though.


And here you go....
James Vincent McMorrow
M. Ward
Jenny and Johnny
The Low Anthem
Greg Laswell
Alexi Murdoch
Lissie
Rogue Wave
Mumford & Sons
Lykke Li
Sarah Blasko
Headlights
The Little Ones
Landon Pigg


*These bands weren't necessarily new to me, although some were, but even when I knew who it was, I didn't always know the song... what a clever thing, this Shazam app for the iPhone.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment