Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm Jealous of The Jealous Curator

So, it goes without saying that I'm jealous of The Jealous Curator. I mean, TJC gets to look at art all day and then write about it. Who wouldn't love that job?

But my love for TJC just went to a higher level. The Jealous Curator is jealous of me? I'll take it! Well, not really me, personally, but the art show that I put on every year, The One Night Stand Art Show Series.

These are two posters that weren't featured in TJC's post. 
From top to bottom, 2010 by Coulter Fussell, Fall of 2007 by Matt Cole

1 comment:

  1. A. that is awesome and B. last week we hosted a tourism conference here and someone saw the one night stand poster and they told me that was some of the cleverist (not a word) marketing they'd ever seen. they were so sad it had already passed, or else they'd have been there!!

    ReplyDelete