Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holidays. Are. Here.

Here are a few holiday links to get you in the spirit.

**Just Something I Made always has great, well, things she made. This wooden spool advent calendar would make such a sweet gift.

**Gifted Magazine has great ideas, photos, everything! This got me in the spirit.

**Oh My Cavalier offers a great gift idea. Check out her prints and notecards also. By far one of my favorite artists. WISH LIST... 

**Boardgames is very clever. What kid wouldn't want this on Christmas morning?

**Design Sponge brings you a great DIY present idea. I can't wait to look for some nice tins on my next vintage shopping trip.

**Sweet Paul has a new issue out for the holidays. It's. Just. So. Good.

Ok, I'm sure I will have more holiday links for you in the next few weeks. let me know what you think of some of these links. Have a favorite?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment