Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pretty design.

*Next time I go to NYC, I really want to check Moomah out.
I know it's for kids, but it's just so pretty.
A few examples of the work at Moomah. 
Photography by Kim Cornelison


*Long before I started my blog, Sunday Suppers did a great Paris post. One of the stores that they featured is so spot on. Simply called Merci, the photographs say it best. I am thankful for them and their beauty. I know where to head to next time I'm in Paris.


100 Layer Cake has a great post up today of the sweetest photo album.
Since I just got married a few months ago, I might need to look into one of these....


Unruly Things had a great messenger bag up today from dean. Yes, please.... I love the simple design of this bag.          
                        



No comments:

Post a Comment