Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Greetings From Mississippi

I was born in Mississippi. We moved when I was nine. Then I moved back when I was 29. Gladly.
When I tell people where I live, they seem confused with my response of Mississippi.
Most folks outside of this great state have never set foot inside. They only know what they've read in history books and think that Mississippi still lives by its past. Well, thank goodness, it does not. It's so much more than that. And now there is a website to display just how much more there is to this beautiful state and how vastly different Mississippi can be. 

Greetings From Mississippi is put together by about 20 different folks, all with love for our state. 

It's been suggested to hit the random button to see what pops up. Have fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment