Monday, August 16, 2010

Amy Evans Streeter

I HEART AMY EVANS STREETER


Amy Evans Streeter is an artist living in Oxford currently. She has a style to her paintings that draw you in. I don't mean this as a pun, since she's now taking orders for pet portraits, like the one above, but I bet she'd do human portraits too. Her colors combos are spot on in all her work. The mix of the green and blue in June Bug is such a beautiful mix together. Yes, please!

I'm pleased to announce that Amy will also be showing her work at the Amelia One Year Anniversary Party on September 11th, 2010. The painting below is the first in her new collection for the show.
I love that she works can goods into a lot of her work. All of her paintings have a vintage quality to them that I just love. I think I need one...

No comments:

Post a Comment